We price all our licensing programs to be pay as you play with minimal up-front fees.
If you’re planning to deliver communication skills training to a large group on a regular basis, contact us to see if this program makes sense for you.
The program includes
- The right to deliver our workshop to your internal staff for three years
- Certification of your trainers
- A comprehensive and user-friendly trainer’s guide
- A complete set of handouts and a PowerPoint presentation
- The advantage of purchasing course manuals at volume discounts
- On-going support from Wavelength
- Regular updates of the materials
The Certification Part
The certification process includes training your trainers. This usually takes two workshops. We recommend scheduling these about two weeks apart.
Workshop 1: We deliver the first workshop to a group of your employees including your trainers. After the workshop, we work with your trainers reviewing the trainer’s guide and related materials.
The trainers spend time learning the program. Prior to Workshop 2 we are available to review the theory underlying the content and answer any questions.
Workshop 2: Your trainers deliver the workshop to another group of employees and we observe. Afterwards, we debrief the presentations and give feedback, provide additional tips and tricks, and review workshop evaluations.
The Licensing Part
The licensing fee (your right to use our materials) is embedded in the price of manuals, which you agree to order from us. The books cost a little more than you’d pay if we were providing the course. We provide volume discounts, which means the more you use, the less you pay for licensing.
Contact us directly for more information.