Wavelength provides communication skills training to some of the largest companies across Canada and the United States. We teach our learners how to write clearly, present confidently, and have fruitful conversations and meetings.
We are a team of adult learning experts with deep experience and boundless enthusiasm for teaching skills that are critical to success.
Our business is growing and we’re looking for relationship managers. As a team, we help successful candidates build a book of business by providing high quality leads and working with you to develop opportunities. Our relationship managers work together to overcome our clients’ communication barriers with creative solutions.
If you feel you have the right background, share our passion, and have experience managing and growing accounts, we’d love to talk to you about joining the team. Do you know someone who would be a great fit? Pass this along and encourage them to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop and manage sales opportunities
- Qualify incoming leads
- Help clients with their immediate needs
- Prospect for new business, including within our existing client lists
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Move qualified leads through sales process to close
- Prepare proposals for prospects and clients
- Project manage to complete larger proposals and RFPs
Manage client relationships and re-engage past clients
- Prepare contracts and project agreements
- Manage client projects, such as consulting work and custom workshops
- Update clients on new offerings
- Complete annual client service review meetings or surveys
- Track and review client MSAs and NDAs
- Develop strategies to create repeat business, such as cross-selling and upselling
- Conduct post course follow-up calls with client and facilitator
- Attend weekly meetings with your manager
- Attend semi-weekly sales meetings to stay current and contribute strategies to the team
- Document activities in the CRM
- Liaise with our team of designers, trainers, and administrators to move projects forward
- Contribute to product development, by sharing what you learn from the market and you’re your clients
- Optional, an asset. Many of our current relationship managers sell AND deliver our courses
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Communication skills – above-average writing and presenting skills
- Questioning and probing skills
- Consultative selling experience to ensure clients buy what they really need
- A background in sales or training, ideally both
- Proven experience generating new business and building existing business
- Attention to detail and organized
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage multiple projects
If this description fits you, we invite you to send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com. You’ll hear from us if you meet our qualifications.