Who we are
Wavelength was created on January 1, 2016 by merging IWCC Training in Communications and Bruner Business Communication. We provide training in three areas: writing, presentation and meeting skills.
We are a team of learning experts, designers, salespeople and client services staff with deep experience and boundless enthusiasm for teaching you skills we know are critical to your success.
Our Head Office is in Guelph, Ontario and we have regional offices from coast to coast in Canada and in the U.S.
Our core values are the essence of our identity, and dictate how we treat ourselves, each other, our clients and our communities. Here are 5 values that describe us:
- Commitment to quality – We build great products that improve the lives of our learners and the bottom line for our clients. We provide service that exceeds expectations to our clients and to each other.
- Innovation – We pursue creative ideas, and explore new ways of improving our products and services to help us fulfill our mission more effectively. We cultivate our curiosity, question our assumptions, and share knowledge with each other.
- Teamwork – The products and services we deliver are the sum of our collective talents, and our best results stem from valuing our different perspectives, talents, and experiences.
- Ownership – We take care of the company and our customers as if they were our own.
- Respect – We treat each other with courtesy and respect, especially when there is conflict. We are open to criticism because it helps us become better, and it’s always given constructively.
Our mission is to ensure your employees learn skills that help them:
- Achieve better, more consistent results through improved communication
- Persuade audiences to approve recommendations
- Increase productivity
- Strengthen relationships with clients, peers, leaders and stakeholders
- Influence others and get buy-in
- Project themselves as capable, confident contributors to their teams
Why choose us?
When you choose Wavelength, you’re making the right decision because:
- We provide solutions focused on business and organizational needs. As a result, you can be confident your employees will learn current, relevant skills that improve the quality of their reports, emails, presentations and meetings.
- We staff our workshops with adult learning experts who have solid business and organizational experience.
- We provide you with outstanding customer service and ongoing support – we do much more than show up for a workshop. Our team guides you from needs assessment, to materials design, to pre-workshop instructions and to follow-up. In other words, you’ll save time and energy while we manage logistics.
- We are forward thinking and creative. Under the Wavelength banner we plan to add more courses, grow into new markets and deliver more training online to meet the needs of today’s business communicator.