10+1 Email Writing Hacks
About this course
You’re not imagining it—you are sending and receiving more emails than ever thanks to working remotely. As we rely more and more on email communication, it’s more important than ever to write them quickly and make sure they hit the mark.
Who should enroll
This 60-minute session benefits anyone who spends a good part of the day writing emails.
What you will learn
In this course, you will learn to:
- Ensure you send the right message to the right audience
- Save time by planning up front
- Get the words out quickly and painlessly
- Get right to the point, and get the response you need
- Write a crisp opening
- Avoid the embarrassment of sending emails before they’re finished
- Write information-rich subject lines
- Be reader-centered
- Use a positive tone
- Make it easy for your readers to respond to requests
- Spot mistakes that erode your credibility
What to expect
This session works for even the busiest schedule. You receive digital materials summarizing the email writing strategies to help you transfer your learning to the job.