About this course
Virtual (90 minutes)
Email is so easy to send that many people send way too many, way too often, with too little care. This practical webinar teaches you how to use email with courtesy and respect. Learn the principles of email etiquette in a lively, interactive session.Download course outline (virtual)
Who should enroll
This virtual session benefits anyone looking to be more professional and send emails with greater courtesy and respect. We suggest up to 100 participants.
You’ll learn how to
- decide when email is appropriate
- know your alternatives and when to use them
- be a courteous, responsible user by using email etiquette—understand the implications of your choices
- share time-saving conventions with your co-workers
- compose informative subject lines
- layout your message for clarity and readability
What to expect
This session works for even the busiest schedule. You receive digital materials outlining email principles to help you transfer your learning to the job.