10+1 Tips for Better Meetings
About this public webinar
Virtual (60 minutes)
November 23, 2021
Busy people appreciate meetings that are well organized and efficiently run. Yet many of us feel our time is wasted in meetings that are poorly planned and executed. In this webinar, you learn tips to plan, lead and contribute to meetings that are shorter and more productive to make the best use of everyone’s time.
At Wavelength, we understand that busy professionals like you need learning that fits into your busy workday. This 10+1 webinar is less than an hour long and provides practical learning you can apply right away to make your meetings more productive.Download webinar outline
Who should attend
This 60 minute session is ideal for anyone who spends time in meetings, either as a participant or as a leader.
You’ll learn tips to
- Know if you need a meeting in the first place
- Establish a clear objective for your meetings
- Plan your meetings to save time in the long run
- Make it easy for others to prepare so time is used productively
- Create your agenda to stay on track
- Initiate strategic discussions
- Facilitate group decisions
- Open meetings effectively
- Close meetings effectively
- Include remote attendees
- Contribute as an attendee
What to expect
This webinar is fast-paced and interactive. Learn our best tips and have fun at the same time. You receive a tip sheet for reference and access to the recording of your session for 30 days.
Check out the other webinars offered in our 10+1 series:
Not sure which workshop is right for you? Check our Course Matrix to find the solution that fits your needs.
View all of our public courses here.