10+1 Email Writing Hacks
About this public course
Virtual (60 minutes)
December 15, 2021
You’re not imagining it—you are sending and receiving more emails than ever thanks to working remotely. As we rely more and more on email communication, it’s more important than ever to write emails quickly and make sure they hit the mark.
At Wavelength, we understand that busy professionals like you need learning that fits into your busy workday. This 10+1 webinar is less than an hour long and provides practical learning you can apply right away to make sure your emails get right to the point, and get the response you need.Download webinar outline
Who should attend
This 60-minute session benefits anyone who spends a good part of the day writing emails.
What you will learn
In this course, you will learn to:
- Ensure you send the right message to the right audience
- Save time by planning up front
- Get the words out quickly and painlessly
- Get right to the point, and get the response you need
- Write a crisp opening
- Avoid the embarrassment of sending emails before they’re finished
- Write information-rich subject lines
- Be reader-centred
- Use a positive tone
- Energize your writing by being concise
- Spot mistakes that erode your credibility
What to expect
This session works for even the busiest schedule. You receive digital materials summarizing the email writing strategies to help you transfer your learning to the job.
Check out the other webinars offered in our 10+1 series:
Not sure which workshop is right for you? Check our Course Matrix to find the solution that fits your needs.
View all of our public courses here.