Email Writing Essentials
About this public course
Virtual (6 hours)
Upcoming date: June 20, 2023
Do you receive too many unnecessary emails? Are you tired of emails that are long and rambling? Are you fed up with too much back and forth? In spite of these typical problems, email is here to stay. It’s cost-effective and easy to use. It lets us instantly reach readers who are far away, and email makes it cheap and easy to distribute large documents.
This email writing course shows you when email is the best way to communicate and when to avoid it. Learn to write messages that are concise and to the point, and ensure your messages are clear and easy to respond to.REGISTER
Who should attend
This six-hour course is for anyone who writes emails or short reports to colleagues or external clients.
What you will learn
You leave this interactive session with practical strategies to:
- Use the writing process to write better emails in less time every time
- Adopt our template to quickly and consistently organize content and craft a satisfying message
- Compose a great opening paragraph that states your main point upfront
- Write informative subject lines
- Layout your email to improve readability
- Energize your writing by using a concise, positive, professional tone