Telling Stories With Data
About this course
It can be challenging to present complex information to your audience in an engaging way. Good presenters know how to draw attention to key elements and how to bring potentially dry content to life.
This webinar shows you how to translate facts into meaningful information and present complex data visually so your message is clear. You learn strategies and techniques to tell a story with data that makes it easy for your audience to quickly understand and act on.Download course outline (virtual – 90-minutes)
Who should enroll
This webinar is ideal for anyone who needs to present complex information to audiences at all levels in the organization.
You learn to
- translate data into meaningful information for your audience
- get to the point quickly
- decide which type of visuals to use to present your data in a clear way
- make numbers easy to understand
- draw your audience’s attention to key data
- use information-rich titles to support your message