Our communication skills training gives our adult learners a clear, confident voice in every situation
Who we are
Wavelength, formerly IWCC Training in Communications and Bruner Business Communication, provides training in three areas: writing, presentation and meeting skills.
We are a team of learning experts, designers, salespeople and client services staff with deep experience and boundless enthusiasm for teaching you skills that are critical to your success.
Where we are
We deliver communication skills training across the globe with regional offices in:
- New York Area
- Washington DC
- South Florida
Our Head Office is in Toronto, Canada.
Why choose us?
When you choose Wavelength, you’re making the right decision because:
- We provide solutions focused on business and organizational needs. As a result, you can be confident your employees will learn current, relevant skills that improve the quality of their reports, emails, presentations and meetings.
- We staff our virtual and in-person courses with adult learning experts who have solid organizational and communication experience.
- We do much more than show up for a course–we provide outstanding service and ongoing support. Our team guides you from needs assessment, to materials design, to pre-workshop instructions and to follow-up. In other words, you’ll save time and energy while we manage logistics.
- We are forward-thinking, creative, and environmentally conscious. We offset our staff members’ carbon footprint by funding projects through the Carbon Neutral Club.
Our five core values dictate how we treat ourselves, each other, our clients and our communities:
- Commitment to quality – We build great products that improve the lives of our learners and the bottom line for our clients. We provide service that exceeds expectations to our clients and to each other.
- Innovation – We pursue creative ideas, and explore new ways of improving our products and services to help us fulfill our mission more effectively. We cultivate our curiosity, question our assumptions, and share knowledge with each other.
- Teamwork – The products and services we deliver are the sum of our collective talents, and our best results stem from valuing our different perspectives, talents, and experiences.
- Ownership – We take care of the company and our customers as if they were our own.
- Respect – We treat each other with courtesy and respect, especially when there is conflict. We are open to criticism because it helps us become better, and it’s always given constructively.
Our mission is to ensure your employees learn communication skills that help them:
- Achieve better, more consistent results through improved communication
- Persuade audiences to approve recommendations
- Increase productivity
- Strengthen relationships with clients, peers, leaders and stakeholders
- Influence others and get buy-in
- Project themselves as capable, confident contributors to their teams
Our typical clients are large organizations in the banking, insurance, pharmaceutical, technology, manufacturing and resource sectors. We also have many clients in the public sector. We deliver our training all across Canada and the US, and we also train in Europe, UK, and Asia.OUR CLIENTS
Get to know our team