Crafting and Writing Winning Proposals
About this course
Who should attend
This workshop is for teams and sales people who are writing business proposals or responding to RFPs.
We suggest 12 to 15 participants to allow for individual coaching.
What you will learn
In this course, you will learn to:
- use the writing process to create better quality proposals in less time, every time
- analyse your RFPs using a competitor analysis and a strength/weakness analysis
- tie your solution to your clients’ objectives and present ideas persuasively
- write in a clear and concise style
- organize information into logical sections
- use headings and lists to increase clarity
- write concise executive summaries that highlight the benefits of your product or service
- use editing strategies to achieve greater consistency if your proposal has many contributors
What to expect
We know that people learn best by doing, and this proposal writing course gives you many opportunities to practice as you learn. You participate in both group and individual learning projects and receive coaching from your facilitator. Bring samples of recent proposals to assess and pinpoint areas for improvement. As well, you plan and write a section of a proposal so you can apply your new skills right away.
You receive a comprehensive manual with valuable resources for post-course reference.