Presenting to Senior Leaders – Public Workshop
About this workshop (2 days)
This interactive, two-day workshop is designed for middle and senior managers who are required to present to senior leaders. This workshop will help you plan and effectively deliver strategic presentations that meet the expectations of senior audiences.Download One-Page Summary
What you will learn
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Assess your existing skill level for presenting strategic issues to executives
- Identify and deal with the unique rules and expectations of senior audiences
- Plan your strategic message and clarify your objectives for executive-level presentations
- Develop your content by focusing on the information that senior executives need
- Isolate the critical messages from the supporting detail
- Manage difficult Q&A sessions and challenges without becoming flustered
- Use PowerPoint effectively to support your message
- Use your voice and body language to project confidence and deliver credible messages
Why this workshop is so effective
Participants bring a real presentation with them to the workshop. As each new skill is learned, the participants apply the skill to their presentation and then deliver the presentation at the end of day one and day two. Then, participants receive in-depth, one-to-one feedback on content and delivery as well as a video of their presentation that they can review privately. Participants will need to sign a confidentiality agreement to protect any sensitive information revealed in the participant presentations. We accept a maximum of seven participants per instructor for this workshop to ensure ample opportunity for feedback and coaching.
HRPA Recertification Points
This two-day workshop qualifies for 20 HRPA recertification points.
Dates: April 11-12, 2017 & October 17-18, 2017
Cost: $1,770 + HST (Includes lunch and coffee breaks)
Where: HRPA Learning Centre, 150 Bloor St. West, Suite 200, Toronto
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm
For more information, to register for this workshop or to inquire about dates in Kitchener, Ottawa and Windsor please contact Sarah Maloney at 613-530-3842 or firstname.lastname@example.org.